To book your stay with us please send us an email or use the booking online button below
Prices bed and breakfast per double room per night:
- March-November: € 85-95, minimum stay 2 nights
- Local bank holidays (e.g. Easter): € 85-105, minimum stay 3 nights. Minimum 3 nights also in the week of August 15, Ferragosto.
Prices self-catering accommodation per week:
up to 2 occupants: € 650/week
up to 4 occupants: € 700/week
Please contact us for prices and availability for short stays (min. 5 nights) or longer lets.
We are closed from mid-November to mid-March and one week in July. Closing dates vary each year, please contact us for details.
Online booking is only available for B&B rooms with double occupancy. If you need a room with a different number of guests or a cooking class, please contact us using the information at the end of the page.
Alla Madonna del Piatto is an old building without an elevator and with some stairs both inside and out. We have no quadruple rooms.
A car is essential to stay here as there is no public transport. There is plenty of free parking space in the property. A few of our guests choose to use taxis. A ride to/from Assisi costs approx. 22 Euro. Alla Madonna del Piatto is a non-smoking bed and breakfast.
If you wish to stay and cook with us but don’t plan to drive, please inquire about Pasta and Vino Tours which include transport, all meals, a cooking class and a wine tour. Flexible dates.
Ryan Air flies twice a week from London Stansted to Perugia Sant’ Egidio airport where several car rental offices are available (see travel info )
Cooking classes: Program and rate are available here. Cooking classes are not available during week ends and bank holidays.
Tel.: + 39 075 8199050
Cell phone: + 39 3287025297
If you are unable to reach us, please also check our contacts page.
Upon reservation, we can arrange a number of additional services and local experiences for you:
- we can arrange a guided tour of Assisi, a full day wine tour, a short wine tasting
- We can arrange a relaxing aromatherapy massage or a short course on making your own herbal teas, and natural creams and oils for face and body using the healing herbs, plants and flowers that are easily grown in your own garden.
- if you are celiac or follow a gluten-free diet we can provide a package of certified gluten-free foods so you don’t need to shop around for products sometime difficult to find.